Annual return for accreditation as a
DAIRY PRIMARY PRODUCTION BUSINESS
supplying to a LARGE scale Dairy Processor
Under the Primary Produce (Food Safety Schemes) Act 2004
Primary Produce (Food Safety Schemes) (Dairy Industry) Regulations 2017
This form must be completed before accreditation can be certified. Please complete ALL details and return to:
email@example.com or 33 Hutt Street, Adelaide SA 5000 by no later than 31 July 2018
CONDITIONS OF ISSUE
It is a condition of issue of a dairy farmer's accreditation that the applicant agrees:
1. that the sale of all milk and colostrum must only be to an accredited dairy processor,
2. to abide by Standard 4.2.4 of the Food Standards Code,
3. to pass an annual audit of your approved food safety arrangement,
4. to supply to Dairysafe such statistical information as may be required,
5. to advise Dairysafe in writing should any/all accreditee/s cease dairying,
6. a dairy processor has the right to refuse to collect a dairy farmer’s milk should they deem the product unsafe or unsuitable.
Dairysafe collects personal information relating to accredited producers in order to fulfil its requirements under the Primary Produce (Food Safety Schemes) Act 2004 and the Primary Produce (Food Safety Schemes) (Dairy Industry) Regulations 2017.
The information will be received by those who compile or maintain those records and will be accessible only for a purpose for which those records are kept or by those who have a legal right to access it. You have a right to access any information that is collected from you regarding your application for accreditation under the Primary Produce (Food Safety Schemes) Act 2004. If you wish to access that information please contact Dairysafe.