Annual return for accreditation as a
DAIRY TRANSPORT BUSINESS
Under the Primary Produce (Food Safety Schemes) Act 2004
Primary Produce (Food Safety Schemes) (Dairy Industry) Regulations 2017
This form must be completed before accreditation can be certified. Please complete ALL details and return to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 33 Hutt Street, Adelaide SA 5000 by no later than 31 July 2018
CONDITIONS OF USE
It is a condition of issue of a dairy transport business accreditation that the applicant agrees:
1. to abide by Standard 4.2.4 of the Food Standards Code,
2. to pass an annual audit of your approved food safety arrangement,
3. to supply annually to Dairysafe such statistical information as may be required,
4. to advise Dairysafe in writing should any/all accreditee/s cease operating as a dairy transport business,
5. to report any incident where a milk transport vehicle has been used to transport any product other than an approved food.
Dairysafe collects personal information relating to accredited producers in order to fulfil its requirements under the Primary Produce (Food Safety Schemes) Act 2004 and the Primary Produce (Food Safety Schemes) (Dairy Industry) Regulations 2017.
The information will be received by those who compile or maintain those records and will be accessible only for a purpose for which those records are kept or by those who have a legal right to access it. You have a right to access any information that is collected from you regarding your application for accreditation under the Primary Produce (Food Safety Schemes) Act 2004. If you wish to access that information please contact Dairysafe.
I / WE declare the foregoing particulars are true and correct in every detail and have read the Food Standards Code located www.legislation.gov.au and agree to the above conditions relating to issue of accreditation.